Quantcast

U2 Toolkit for .NET and Windows PowerShell - how?

U2 Toolkit for .NET and Windows PowerShell - how?

rajank

Re: U2 Toolkit for .NET and Windows PowerShell - how?

Kate Stanton
Maybe you should let us all know when you have found the answers.

On 5 December 2012 07:03, rajank <[hidden email]> wrote:

--
Kate Stanton
Walstan Systems Ltd

Re: U2 Toolkit for .NET and Windows PowerShell - how?

rajank
Please visit the above link (stackoverflow).
There is an answer (ADO.NET way and UO.NET way). See screen shot and PowerShell script.
If you have more question, you can ask U2 Support Team.

Re: U2 Toolkit for .NET and Windows PowerShell - how?

Symeon Breen
Stackoverflow is for people to ask questions, and the community to answer -
I think the moderators will not like you raising and answering your own
questions...

Re: U2 Toolkit for .NET and Windows PowerShell - how?

Will Johnson
It seems like the U2 Support Team, should put these examples of How To Do, on the Rocket website

Stackoverflow is for people to ask questions, and the community to answer -
I think the moderators will not like you raising and answering your own
questions...

Re: U2 Toolkit for .NET and Windows PowerShell - how?

Tony Gravagno-3
Or someone here can post to PickWiki.com which is there for Exactly
this purpose. That way if someone wants to augment the info with
better code or examples or documentation, you don't need to wait for
some company to find the resources to do it for you.

Or someone at Rocket  can post to PickWiki and Then the community can
provide supplements.